NRC Correction: Do you want to correct your name in NRC? Did your name was not included in the Complete Draft NRC (Upcoming Draft NRC)? May you submit the further application for inclusion of names in NRC? NRC Claims and Objections Section which will start as soon as NRC published the complete Draft NRC. We are going to explain how you can file for claims and objections in NRC, Please read our full guide.
NRC Correction, Claims & Objections
The NRC Claims and Objections application will be available nearest to your NRC Seva Kendra or Local Register of citizens. The NRC officials will tell you how to fill up the NRC Claims forms. After that, they might issue a receipt of your application. You have to apply as per your objections and claims. This NRC correction, claims & objection schedule is not started yet. Please be wait while NRC Assam Completes the remaining work for Complete Draft Publication.
Based on eligibility, your name shall be included in the NRC after a hearing o such application is done.
Claim: If your name is not in the Complete Draft NRC Assam then don’t worry you will be given an opportunity to prove their eligibility for inclusion in the final NRC. Such applicants are required to submit their name Claim in the Prescribed form. Only those applicants who submitted NRC Assam application Form until 31 August 2015 can submit Claims.
Objections: There is also a provision to submit the objection against any ineligible name included in the Complete Draft NRC. Any person can submit objections.
Corrections: The corrections can also be made in respect of errors in the spellings of names, age, address details etc. Corrections form fill up, however, can also be made online.
- The forms will be received from 30 August to 28th September 2018 at the NSK in the prescribed form.
- The forms will be made available at the NSKs and also available online for download from www.nrcassam.nic.in from 7th August 2018 onwards.
- Specimen forms are available for viewing and download in the website from 23rd July 2018.
Below are the Some Cases for which a person can appeal to this Claims & Objections
- You might have submitted wrong legacy data by mistake. But you have correct legacy data in your hand. In this, you can apply for this.
- Wrongly put your Legacy Data Code in NRC application form.
- Your surname was wrongly published in the draft updated NRC.
- Spelling mistake in Draft NRC.
- Your documents were rejected but have some other admissible documents in hands.
- Forgot to include the name of a family member.
- You haven’t got time or chance to fill up your NRC application on.
What are the Documents Required for NRC Claims?
The NRC of 1951 & ER(Electoral Roll) upto 24th March midnight of 1971 is sufficient to prove your self to be a part of NRC Assam. If you haven’t any of these, then there are some other admissible documents stipulated. You may check it from this link http://www.nrcassam.nic.in/admissible_documents.html
For further helps please contact on 15107 (From Assam) & 18003453762 ( Outside of Assam.